1 HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is MDS Holding GmbH & Co. KG (see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition « the data protection officer ».
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of further information is voluntary and merely facilitates contacting you to answer your inquiry. The data accrued within this context will be deleted if the storage is no longer necessary; or the processing of such data will be restricted if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes as below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following privacy rights towards us:
• Right to information,
• Right to correction or deletion,
• Right to restriction,
• Right to objection,
• right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) In case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer in total more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and functionality are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They include, in particular, session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 FURTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. Those have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5 OBJECTION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after its expression to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
MDS Holding GmbH & Co. KG
Kirchhörder Str. 29
INTEGRATION OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to comfortably use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
INTEGRATION OF OPENSTREETMAP
Type and scope of processing
We use the map service OpenStreetMap to create directions. OpenStreetMap is an open source project of the OpenStreetMap Foundation that displays a map on our website. When you access this content, you connect to servers of the OpenStreetMap Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, United Kingdom, where your IP address and possibly browser data such as your user agent are transmitted. This data is processed solely for the purposes stated above and to maintain the security and functionality of OpenStreetMap.